Where's the soup?

Where's the Soup? We're Hungry!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Why 32 mins?

Why 32 mins/32 mins will be an average time for makeing my soups // some will be shorter // some longer // my cold breakfast soup takes only 6 mins // my pinto bean soup takes overnight soaking// 15 mins prep and 2 hrs to cook and well worth it. My soups will be{dairy free} using arthritis friendly super foods that are easy to find at your local co-op// Whole Foods Mkt/and on line and if your lucky enuff to have a garden you can grow your own//if you live in minnesota you can find burdock growing wild/ i will be starting with my 32 min daikon and red lentil soup featuring daikon/burdock /garlic and ginger// my soups are designed for the soup pot and they will work very well with a crock pot//i will be looking foreward to hearing your comments// hopeing you find this in good health // love and light // gary

No comments:

Post a Comment